Property, setting and location:
Situated down a leafy lane 1 mile west of Fishguard, Ivybridge, a restored and transformed mill with adjoining cottages waits to welcome you. It is a modern, family run guesthouse where the emphasis is on making you feel at home.
Relax in the comfortable guest's lounge and enjoy a drink from the bar. Swim in the heated, indoor swimming pool or chill out in the whirlpool.
Country walks commence from the garden gate, local lanes lead to the wild moorlands of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The spectacular Pembokeshire Coast Path, leading southward towards St Davids Head and Ramsey Island is closeby and the Car Ferry Port at Fishguard is just 2 minutes' drive. The railway station is 10 minutes walk. Early and late arrivals are always welcome.
Featured in "Which Books? The Good Bed and Breakfast Guide".
Guest rooms, facilities and the garden:
All of the 11 comfortable guest bedrooms, furnished in pine, have en-suite bath or shower and toilet, colour television and hot drinks tray. The Family suites are spacious.
1. Double with en-suite bathroom.
2. Twin with en-suite bathroom.
3. Single with en-suite bathroom.
4. Double with en-suite bath.
5. Double with en-suite bath.
6. Family room with en-suite bathroom, extra single bed, twin bunks in adjoining room.
7. Twin with en-suite bathroom - extra single bed available.
8. Triple with en-suite bathroom - extra bed available.
9. Family room with en-suite bathroom with shower, extra single bed, twin bunks in adjoining room.
10. Family room with en-suite bathroom with shower.
11. Family room with en-suite bathroom with shower.
12. A twin bedded suite with wheel chair access and specially adapted bathroom - ramp and hand-holds up to room from ground floor level.
Cots and extra beds are available on request.
Some bedrooms are well suited for use by disabled guests, accompanied by able bodied partners.
Two lounges, a large one with exposed beams and fireplace on the ground floor and the other smaller on the first floor, are at your disposal. The indoor pool, whirlpool, sunbed and games room add greatly to the pleasure of a holiday or short stay here.
Guests and their children are welcome to play in the top garden area.
Meals and other facilities:
Breakfast is always included in the basic tariff and is served in the dining room.
A help-yourself toast/cereal/juice bar and a choice of cooked breakfasts are offered.
3 course evening meals are available in-house (approx. 12.50 GBP $20 per head) and various snacks are available on request. A modest selection of wines, spirits and soft drink are offered.
Vegetarian and other dietary requirements can be catered for with prior warning.
A picnic lunch can be provided for days out - 4.95 GBP ($9) per person.
Other details and house rules:
Children of all ages and housetrained pets are welcome.
Off road parking.
Open: All year round.
in pounds sterling per person per night including breakfast ($US approx) -
higher tariff applies from June to September inclusive:
Single in single room: 27.50
A 10% deposit is required
to secure your reservation.
direct contact with hosts:
Mr Colin Phillips
Tel: +44 (0) 1348 875366
Fax: +44 (0) 1348 872338
'Click-on' one these links to continue your search: